MINI designs its digital, social ecosystem to help China’s netizens buy a new car. MINI’s website serves as an excellent central hub for product education and exploration. Its social media channels help to spread buzz and entice followers to test drive their cars. Users can explore options with car comparison tools, price calculators, and WeChat H5 mini-sites.
MINI’s ecosystem includes China’s most popular social media channels. Mini combines Weibo, WeChat, Tmall, Youku and KOLs to educate and entice Chinese consumers. We’ll show you in this report how MINI uses its media channels to provide a smooth, interactive customer journey.
What You’ll Learn
- Brand Website: Discover how MINI uses its brand website as an official information hub to educate Chinese consumers on their products. Find out how MINI creates as user-friendly interface hosting information and tutorials on all different types of car models.
- Weibo: We’ll show you how MINI creates and disseminates its cross over content all over Weibo. MINI cooperates with a number of other brands to create online interactive visual experiences that better communicate their messages to their social audiences.
- WeChat: Find out how MINI increases test-drive registration with its cutting edge H5 (html-5) interactive WeChat page. Explore how MINI inspires customer creativity by offering them the chance to design their own digital car online.
- Tmall: We will walk you through MINI’s strategic use of popular ecommerce platform, Tmall. You’ll see how MINI encourage users to visit their online dealerships by offering service discounts, after-sales accessories, and pre-owned car vouchers.
- Video: Discover how MINI uses video platforms Tencent and Youku to deliver campaign content and introduce its specialized parts and accessories.
- Key Opinion Leaders: MINI works with a number of direct KOL influencers among different industries. Between brand, influence, and media KOls, you’ll find out which influencers had the greatest impact on user engagement and why.