As China’s leading skin care marketer, L’Oréal Paris found creative ways to connect with consumers to explore the up-and coming cosmetics industry in China.
Among these strategies, online media stands out one of the best ways to promote the brand’s image and engage with its target consumers, meanwhile exploring new avenues in ecommerce.
What You’ll Learn
- Brand Website: We’ll show you how L’Oréal Paris draws in consumers, with a clear and simple display its products and educational content, attracts the attention of consumers.
- Tmall: You’ll learn how L’Oréal brands its products and promotes its sales in one of the most popular e-commerce platforms.
- App: We’ll take a look at how L’Oréal Paris boosts different apps to display specific content linking back to the brand. You’ll also find out more about the successful app, Makeup Genius, of which 4.7 million of its total 14 million downloads originated from China.
- Weibo: Discover how L’Oréal Paris launches multi-platforms campaigns and successfully creates consumer engagement through activities on Weibo.
- WeChat: We’ll see how L’Oréal Paris uses trending topics on the Internet to promote its products and engage with consumers.
- Youku: You’ll find out how L’Oréal uses Chinese celebrities in high visibility international events to promote the brand’s image.
- Key Opinion Leaders: We’ll reveal how popular actors and beauty influencers boost the highest rates of engagement.