Air France’s China digital, social media ecosystem works to amplify its key messages of travel and leisure, encouraging Chinese netizens to travel abroad with their user-friendly brand website and their glossy destination highlights posted on their Weibo and WeChat accounts. Air France’s commitment to customer satisfaction, new and innovative mobile apps, and engaging culture-oriented image and video content facilitate a new generation of Chinese looking to travel abroad.
In this report, you’ll discover how Air France maximizes its major social networks in China including its brand website, Weibo, WeChat, Youku, Mobile apps, and its KOL influencers to spread awareness and influence Chinese consumer perception and behavior.
What You’ll Learn
- Brand Website: Discover how Air France uses its brand website to facilitate ticket purchase and amplify its brand messages to its Chinese-speaking audience.
- Weibo: We’ll show you how Air France popularizes international travel by using destination highlights to captivate its Chinese audience. You’ll also see how Air France interacts with its users by offering travel tips, product and service surveys, and offering ticket giveaways for those participating in its engagement competitions.
- WeChat: Discover the differences between Air France’s Weibo and WeChat accounts, and how Air France uses WeChat to distribute and disseminate its promotional content for ticket sales and discounts. We’ll also show you how Air France’s live-chat customer service on WeChat as well as its full service map assist users while they are on the go.
- Youku: Air France holds the majority of its video content on Youku. We’ll show you which videos were successful in producing the most amount of engagement and why.
- Key Opinion Leaders: Air France works with a number of direct and retweet KOLs which include influencers with travel and lifestyle focus and KOL aggregators that collect and repackage information for Chinese audiences. We’ll show you which KOLs were the most successful in contributing to Air France’s overall engagement and why.