The battle for China’s lucrative ride-haul market has been dominated by the question of whether will extend their global footprint to the local market. But in the background, the brand known locally as Didi has built a strong relationship with a core customer base, through a strong consumer engagement program.
In this strategy report reveals how Didi combined a diverse and innovative range of digital strategies to raise awareness and build credibility locally – firmly establishing themselves as Uber’s No.1. pain point in China.
What you’ll learn:
- How to create co-branded content in a digital context.
- How to build credibility for an O20 service.
- How engage Chinese millennials from a professional context.
- How to develop a credibility campaign in Chinese social networks.
- How to strategically utilize animated GIF as part of successful digital brand campaigns.
- How to successfully embed your brand within China’s eclectic internet culture.
- How to educate ethically on social media to the benefit of your brand.